I visualized a real human version of South Parks iconic character, Eric Cartman. I merged both 3D and 2D workflows to create Cartman. Everything is 3D except for the face which was generated using artificial intelligence. I uploaded a 3d rendered image of a face to Artbreeder and I let the A.I generate a believable face for me. I also combined another A.I program called Faceapp which allowed me to add more weight to the characters face and generate additional expressions. Merging these workflows together is so much fun, I encourage artists to embrace A.I. as it's an extremely useful tool.
- Daz Studio for generating a base character to work with.
- Marvelous Designer & Zbrush for creating and detailing Eric Cartmans Outfit.
- Blender for additional scene props & accessories (buttons, cheesy poof)
- Cinema 4D & Octane Render to assemble and render the scene.
- Photoshop for post work and merging the A.I face back onto the 3D render.