I visualized a real human version of South Parks iconic character, Kenny McCormick. I merged both 3D and 2D workflows to create Kenny. This character is constantly getting killed in almost every episode so I wanted to represent that aspect of pain, death and revival in one image. Everything is 3D except for the face which was generated using artificial intelligence. I uploaded a 3d rendered image of a face to Artbreeder and I let the A.I generate a believable face for me. I also combined another A.I program called Faceapp which allowed me to generate additional expressions. Merging these workflows together is so much fun, I encourage artists to embrace A.I. as it's an extremely useful tool.
- Daz Studio for generating a base character to work with.
- Marvelous Designer And Zbrush for creating and detailing Kenny's Outfit. Fibermesh was also used for creating the fur.
- Blender for additional scene props & accessories (eyelets, aglets, arrow.)
- Cinema 4D And Octane Render to assemble and render the scene.
- Photoshop for post work and merging the A.I face back onto the 3D render.