Learn how to create various types of hats with Marvelous Designer from start to finish.
Learn how to work with rigid fabrics. 10 tutorials are included that are fully narrated and recorded in real time so you can easily follow along.
Learn how to create the following hats:
- 6 Panel Baseball Cap
- Military Beret
- Sailors Hat
- 1920's Cloche Hat
- Bobble Hat
- Boater Hat
- Bucket Hat
- Bandana With A Knot
- Flat Cap
Total Playtime: 6 Hours 15 Minutes
Includes additional content
- Tileable fabric materials for each garment (diffuse and normal map).
- Trims (badges, pom pom, bullets).
- The final Marvelous Designer project file for each garment.
- OBJ versions of the Male and Female Character.
- OBJ Versions of all 10 garments.
A final project file is included for every garment which allows you to use the garments immediately with your 3D characters.
You can use the project file with both CLO 3D and Marvelous Designer.
I highly recommend using Marvelous Designer 10 to complete these tutorials so you don't miss out on any features. You can still attempt this in earlier versions but I would recommend to at least use Marvelous Designer 9 as the earliest version.